Volume 1, Issue 1 – Spring 2009
Table of Contents:
- Editorial by Werner Kierski
- The Future of Psychotherapy by Werner Kierski. How do experts view the future of psycho-therapy?
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) in North America by Gerald van Gurp. How do GPs in North America decide what type of psychotherapy to suggest? A Canadian GP describes how he decides.
- New perspectives for Psychotherapy: Introducing Nikolai Berdyaev by Georg Nicolaus. Which theories may be important for the future development of psychotherapy and what role does Nikolai Berdyaev play in this development?
- The Muddle in the Middle by Mark Nevin. Mark Nevin researches which modality NHS Liaison Psychiatrists recommend for patients with psychosomatic illness
- Interview with Avril Johnson: Clinical Services Manager of The Mapesbury Clinic for people in exile by Louise Buckle. Avril Johnson - Clinical Services Director - talks to Louise Buckle about running the service
- Access Denied? by Lucy Kralj. What are the difficulties psychotherapists face when working with asylum seekers? Lucy Kralj offers an observation and a personal opinion?
And reviews ...
- Waltz with Bashir Steve Silverton
- No Country for old Men Nancy Browner & Deborah Davies
- Bodies in Treatment Brigitta Mowat
- The Therapeutic Relationship Deborah Davies
- Prayer in Counselling and Psychotherapy Uta Blohm
- Trauma Alice Cook